Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Vet Visit.

So I took Ripp to our vet today because they have to give him a standard exam before they can prescribe flea/heartworm medicine for him. 
On the way there he was a gem! I've never seen another dog travel as well as he did! I was so glad that he wasn't super stressed.

Here's what he was doing on the way there:
"I'm just chillin'!"

 Then we get to the vet and he's just sniffing everywhere. He was really calm though! So the doctor did the exam and said "So his papers from the shelter say that he was born on 12/20/2011 but I highly doubt that he's that old. I think he's about 1 year younger than that!". I was amazed! So Ripp's only about 14-15 months old!! Ripp also got his first round of booster shots today (they did this because he is still so young and they figured that he hadn't had them yet.). 
So we got his flea/heartworm medicine and came home. I just couldn't believe that he's so young! I'm glad, though, because that means I'm not getting as late of a start on agility training as I thought I was. :D

So he's feeling pretty dragged down right now. Booster shots do that. I remember them doing that to Cricket. It's pretty sad though because he's just been lying around all day.

This is pretty much what he's been doing ever since we got home:
"Momma... I is not feelin' too good." :(

  Well I hope that Ripp starts feeling better soon! 

Post again later!

~W.A.G.

4 comments:

  1. Hope Rip feels better soon... it's good he's younger...more time to spend with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is feeling a bit better today! Thanks! Yes I was really glad of that! :D

      Delete
  2. Yep, those shots can take it outta them for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they really can. :/ He is feeling a bit better today, though. :)

      Delete