Saturday, March 8, 2014

Trial Results!!

So the trial went really well! YAY!! He had his very first Excellent Standard run! He didn't qualify but he did really well! He now has 2 Qs in Excellent JWW! That means he only needs one more and then he'll have his AXJ title! :D  That's pretty awesome! I'm so excited! Here are some pictures from the trial. I'll have the video link for you later. :)

"I'm reddy tu go du 'Giwitys!!"




"Dese mai Ribbunz dat I won!"



"Dis mai 'Westie' face!"



"I is worn out aftur 'Giwitys."



"I poke mai nose outa mai crate!"





"I is snuggld up wiff mai toy dat I got at da 'Giwities!"

Thanks for reading! I made another video of Ripp so I'll make another post with links and with updates later.

~W.A.G.


5 comments:

  1. Yay! Cricket dood! Super duper job! Yu and yur Momma make a great team!
    Hmm, my nosy Mommy jus' wunnerd to yur Momma when yu'll be done with yur schoolin and whut yur plans are afer yu are gradumatated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That means a lot! :) And as to when I'll graduate... I think it's like... 2 years... maybe. And I have NOOOO idea what I want to do after I finish school. I'm trying several different things to see if any of them fit me. :)

      Delete
  2. There's no rush decidin what yu wanna do.
    Hey, yu can try out basement dwellin for a spell. Bol!

    Really, yu are smart purson, yule do well whatefur yu choose. :-)

    ReplyDelete