Sunday, March 2, 2014

Trial Results!!

So here are the results from Friday's trial! We got a Q and 8 points towards our title in T2B(we now have 18 points out of the 100 that we need for our title!), We got a Q and a 1st and our title in Open Standard, and we got a Q and a 1st in Excellent JWW! YAY!! Here are our ribbons that we got that day!


YAY!! I love the title ribbon! It's the first title that I've gotten that's brown/tan! They're usually brick-red/white.

Here are the course maps from from the trial(I scribbled on some of them)  :

T2B:

Open Standard:

I scribbled on this one wrong. After the weaves, you have to go back over the jump THEN to the table.


Excellent JWW:



So those are the course maps! I have videos and have edited them but they're not on youtube yet so I can't link them yet. So I'll link them to here once I get them uploaded!  Thanks for reading! 

~W.A.G.







2 comments:

  1. I dunno whut all that stuff means and those maps is a bunch of lines and squiggles but I get it that yu done a super duper job on that 'gility stuff!

    CONWAGULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete