Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ribbons!

So I changed Cricket's ribbons and started hanging them in a different place. There's more room where I have them now so I won't have to box them up so soon. This is how I used to have them:

They were on bulletin boards. This isn't all of them. I was going to have to put some of these in a box to put the newest ones up.


So I moved them to hanging on string on a different wall:
This is all of them! There's plenty of room for these and for more strings to be put up!
I like the way they look like this!

This wall is going to be the official ribbon wall!

Hopefully we'll have another ribbon or 2 from tomorrow's trial!
Wish us luck!!

~W.A.G.


3 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hope the wall is real big!
    An' yule need anuther wall for Rip's ribbons soon!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And it is big! :D Yes I will! I think I have one in mind too! :)

      Delete