Thursday, January 23, 2014

Updates on Ripp's Agility Progress.

This is Ripp doing his weaves! They're all in line now! YAY! He's learning so fast that I can't believe it!!
Here's the video I made of him doing agility yesterday!

Click HERE to go to video(opens in a new window).
I'm extremely proud of him!
I'm hoping to take him to visit a trial sometime in February so that he can get used to the environment, and maybe so he can get measured to see what height he'll jump. I kinda measured him with a yardstick but that's not super accurate. He'll either jump 20" or 24". But if he jumps 24" I'll enter him as preferred because I don't think he really needs to jump that high. 
So anyways... thanks for reading/watching! I'll post later with some more updates! :)

~W.A.G.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! What does the Cricketpup think of all this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cricket gets very jealous when I take Ripp outside to do agility. And Ripp Gets jealous when I take Cricket out to do agility! haha

      Delete