Sunday, January 19, 2014

Agility! (It's pretty much my favorite thing to talk about!)

So I've been training more with Ripp! That's what I ended up naming him. I think it suits him! He's responding really well! He's learned the jumps, the tunnel, and he's almost got the weaves! This is super exciting for me! He's also starting to do several obstacles in a row! He's learned basic commands such as sit, lie down, stay, sand shake. He knows how to come but it's not proofed yet. He still gets so distracted sometimes that he doesn't listen. We're working on that and he is getting better! YAY!
 Here's the latest video I've made of him:
Click HERE to go to the video (opens in new window)! 
As for Cricket...He's doing great! I've been doing some hard jump patterns with him and he's learning fast! I have a trial coming up with him at the en of Feb. and also one in the middle of March! Wish us luck!! Please, feel free to subscribe to my Youtube channel! Thanks for reading!!

~W.A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment