Thursday, July 31, 2014

Birthday Boy!!

YAY!! Cricket turned 3 today!! He's growing up SO fast!! I can't believe I've had him for 3 years, though! It's mind boggling!
 In other news, I'm SO sorry that I haven't been active lately! I've been gone for 2 months. I'm back now! :D  Also I have FINALLY uploaded the video of Cricket's latest trial to Youtube! It took me so long because youtube has been acting weird on my computer. :P Click HERE to watch the video.
Now time for some sad news. I had to give Ripp to a friend. We could no longer keep him because of several reasons, but the main one is that he kept running off. One time that he ran off the neighbors said he jumped on their young toddler. He didn't do anything to the toddler but it scared the toddler and the parents. That was the kicker. So I had to give him to a friend who has a farm. My friend has horses that he can herd, too. We've been keeping in touch and he seems to be happy there. I'm sad that I had to give him away, but it was all for the best. He is MUCH happier where he is now.
Well I hope you are all doing ok! Thanks for reading! Follow me for more posts about agility and dogs! Follow me on Instagram: @westie_agility
Would y'all be interested in training tutorials??

Love y'all!
~W.A.G.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cricket!

    Sorry 'bout Ripp, but now he's got a job he's happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Cricket!

    Sounds like you found a place where Ripp will be happier, although I know it must be hard on you...

    ReplyDelete